Monday, April 6, 2009

Day 4: Where Will We Sleep Tonight?

The babes, all hanging out on the porch that Tom built!

Yesterday was just what the doctor ordered-- a really great doctor, like Cathy.  We got everyone some good sleep, I got to go to a World Market and buy Easter basket cuteness and Petite Palmiers, Nathaniel got to go to Best Buy and do something to Tom and Cathy's computer to make it do something about something that they wanted it to do, and the girls got to have naps.  

We went to a terrific park and Nathaniel tried his hand at the climbing wall.  He also got stuck on some spinning thing and I had to save him.  It took me a minute because I almost peed my pants laughing so hard. 
 
There were lots of spinning devices at this park-- please note my headband from the World Market-- it might not go with a ponytail, but it was only $2.00 marked down from $7.99, 
so there you go.

The beautiful Sonja, post nap and long walk with Mommy.  She loves to swing.......

But please don't take her binkie!


These two give two-year-olds a good name.  
They are sweet little friends and both so nice to Sonja.

Virginia is so civilized, with it's beautiful weather and brick buildings and fat gobs of history.  I really love it here but I know it's going to get too hot for Nathaniel very soon.

We're off to North Carolina today, but I'm not entirely sure where we're going to sleep.  We can't get ahold of our friend that Nathaniel made plans with, so maybe we'll go to Cooper Riis.  Although, Nathaniel had a dream last night that we did that and no one knew us and Maddie was running all around and we just went to the dining room and sat down and ate.  Which actually might not be that far from reality.

No comments: