Friday, April 17, 2009

Day Eleven? Ten? I've messed up my days! Anyway, it's Easter!

Happy Easter!

A real quick entry:

Church: Sonja an angel, priest very nice, other kids soooo cute in their Easter duds, nice time with parents, very long service

Dinner: Delicious and Southern! Plentiful and overabundant!

Family: So cool. They have their own softball team and play other teams every Tuesday! The young folk are all so bright and enjoy being together and they organize stuff to do with each other—very tight. And I got to see one of the twins, Taylor, who was born on the day I last left Florida. Nineteen years ago. I saw him get cleaned and have his tiny footprints stamped before his mother even held him. And now he’s a grown, handsome man with plans and ideas and a life! The baby I held whenever I could get my hands on her when I was 11 (and who in my mind’s eye looks just like my Sonja) is now a beautiful woman who holds my baby!

Chelsea and Sonja-- Chelsea wasn't even born the last time I was here! Now she's going to college to be an English teacher!

My Dad and cousin Kim

Egg Hunt: So cute! And the Easter bunny gave Maddie $2.60! Score! She basically just followed Breanna, her three-year-old cousin around and spotted an egg every once in a while and then stopped looking and ate jelly beans.


So proud of her eggs!

Nathaniel played cards with my aunts and I talked with my cousins and we all stayed up until midnight (well, not the girls of course!). It was a super-great Easter!

No comments: